Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Brandon
















Brandon is going through a stage where he loves to open everything he cans. If I don't open every bill before piling them in Eric's cuby to take to work. Brandon will come and open them for me. Well the case lot sale has just been going on. And for me the case lot is a big deal. We have cases of food all over the piano room as I am trying to date and get it all organized. The entire process take some time because then it will have to be taken down to the food storage room and things will have to be rotated with older foods pushed up front. I also try to keep a record of how much we went through the last year so I can know how much I need to but next time. Brandon decided that all the boxes of pudding should be opened and the little bags could be stacked up. (at least they are all the same flavor) . Then I discovered all the cans he too the labels off. Now some of the cans are different sizes. The 5 cans of tomato sauce no problem I know what they are. The refried beans were not hard to figure out. The soup is another thing. He took off 10 soup labels off of three different types of soup. Have you ever noticed how much soup sounds the same when you shake it. Well at least we usually east all three types of soup when we do soup and sandwiches for dinner. Well I know whats for dinner tonight. I asked Brandon about it and he answered, "Katie like to change her dollies cloths so I thought the cans needed a change of clothes You don't let me wear my clothes to bed." Now we have decided that cans do not need to change their clothes or wear pajamas to bed. Children do look at things different then adults.