Thursday, October 8, 2009

Alexandra
























































Alex is now in the 6th grade. She is really growing up. She is just two inches shorter then me. She made the show choir this year. She also was an assistant director for the play. I don't know where I would be with out my Ally she is a great help. When I was sick inn bed she was always helping out. She babysits for me a lot and is able to cook dinner. It is weird to think of her being so grown up. she is developing some which I don't think I am ready for. She can hardly wait for her birthday because she gets to start wearing some makeup, and she gets to wear earring that dangle a little bellow the earlobe. She has become friends with a whole group of girls and has a best friend at school and a best friend who lives in the neighborhood. To Alex each day is either the best day ever or the worse day ever. She can be quite bossy to the other children which I guess is part of being the oldest. Her and Emily are usually the very best of friends but when they have a fight everyone better get out of the way. Alex loves crafts and cooking she especially loves to read. She usually reads 1000 pages a week plus does all her other activities.