Monday, November 30, 2009

My heart is full of Thanksgiving






November is a time to give thanks. As I sit here each day I have tried to think of at least one thing I am grateful for. This has gotten easier as the days go on; there are always things to be grateful for. For my blog, I decided that I would give a list of things I am grateful for. There could never be a finite list because as each day goes on I know you can find more things to add.

1. I am grateful for my Husband. I love him so much he is my best friend and he is there for me when I need him. He tries so hard to make me happy.
2. I am grateful that I am able to stay home and take care of my children.
3. I am grateful for my Alexandra, She is such a great help. She is wonderful with her younger brothers and sisters and she is growing to be a wonderful young lady.
4. I am grateful for Emily. She is a sweat girl who is so loving and kind she has made my life better. I am truly blessed to have her as a daughter.
5. I am grateful for David. He is often a challenge and I don’t always know what to do with him, but he is also very loving. He has a lot of potential and insight into things. He is very intelligent and I know he is a wonderful person and son.
6. I am grateful for my Jason. Jason has always been a joy in my life. He is a sweat little boy who is as cute as can be. He can have so much love to share I am glad that he to is apart of my family.
7. I am grateful for my Brandon. Brandon has always been so full of life and enthusiasm. He finds joy in everything he does. He is always willing to give a hug to those in need.
8. I am grateful for my Katie. Katie has always been my little princess and angel. I love everything about her. I love to sit and give her loves and to have her comb out mommy’s hair. I am grateful for her and all the joy she has brought into my life.
9. I am grateful for my Sammy He is my little bug who comes to great me every time I walk in the room. His loves are enough to make me any person feel special. He has always been so good natured and been a very easy going child.
10. I am grateful for my Ryan. My little Ry-Ry bread. I could never have asked for an easier baby. He has been a joy beyond belief. I am so grateful that God knew we needed him even when we did not. I can not imagine him in my life. His little grins and sweet kisses. The smells of his sweat little head. His hugs and his tears. I Love everything about Ryan and my family.
11. I am grateful for my house. I have enjoyed our house and all that it holds it is truly a home to us.
12. I am grateful, that I have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I don’t know where I would be with out it.
13. I am grateful that I was able to marry in God temple. That my family is able to be sealed together forever.
14. I am grateful that Eric has a job that pays our bills and supports our family.
15. I am grateful for my friends who have been there in my life when ever I need them weather it is just to have a long chat about nothing or to share and help me when I am down.
16. I am grateful for vehicles s that run and are in god condition to take me and my family were we need to go.
17. I am grateful for a wonderful school that my children attuned. I love tat they are getting a good education and that they get to enjoy so many extras in life. I feel they are getting the best possible education.
18. I am grateful that my husband and I both went to school and worked hard for our degrees. That we have the knowledge that comes with those degrees that will help us be better people and better providers and caregivers for our family.
19. I am grateful for date nights; the opportunity to get out even for just a while with the man that I love, and to rekindle that love.
20. I am grateful for my food storage and to know that we have worked hard to put away food so that if anything happened we would be able to feed our family for and extended period of time.
21. I am grateful for family vacations and the great memories the give us.
22. I am grateful for cameras and the opportunity we have to take pictures to capture that sweat moment in time and be able to go back and relive it over and over.
23. I am grateful for the medical technology we have today that can help us with all our medical needs. We no longer have to watch loved ones die as easily as they did even 100 years ago.
24. I am grateful that when I was in my scariest time, faced with the reality of leaving this life that God gave me the opportunity to talk with my father. I may never remember what was said to me for those 5 hours but the knowledge that I was with him, the knowledge that when I was so scared God let my father come back to care for me is one that I will always be truly grateful for.
25. I am grateful for my family of origin. I may be quit different then they are but I do love them all deeply. I have always felt like I was the white sheep of a black sheep family, but the love that I have for them will never end. None of us would be who we are today if we had not been born into the family we were born into.
26. I am grateful for the Christmas season. I love Christmas I can hardly wait to start putting up the lights. I love to listen to the music and sometimes listen to it in July. I love the memories that come from thinking about the holidays. I love to listen to Christmas stories and feel the spirit of the Lord touch my life.
27. I am grateful for bubble baths and candle lights that can take away all the stress of our life.
28. I am grateful for the ability to open a good book and take an adventure to any new place and time. I love to read. I love to read with my children, I love to read with the man of my dreams. Where would we be in this world with out the ability to read?
29. I am grateful for the change in the seasons. I love that things change there are different things to enjoy from each season and it is a wonderful thing to never get board.
30. I am grateful for me. I am grateful for the ability I have to love all that I have been given. I am grateful for my life and my family. I am grateful for my eyes that see, my body that feels, my ears that hears, and my nose that smells. I am grateful that I can taste so many wonderful things. Yes I am grateful for me.