Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan
















Happy Birthday Ryan!
I can hardly believe that he came into my life one year ago. He has been a joy beyond believe. I don’t think you could have asked for a happier easier going baby. Ryan was completely sleeping through the night by the time he was 1 month old. He was always content. When Mommy was so sick he would sit on my bed in his car seat all day long and he would be happy to hold my finger. He rarely is fussy usually it went that something was really wrong and ear infection or other illness. He has brought joy to everyone in this family. I look back at the last year of my little Ry-Ry breads life and see so much love. He was a surprise to us and one that I would never give back. I thank God that he knows so much more than we do that he gives us joys and blessings and things that we don’t think we want. I love everything about Ryan… I love to listen to him giggle. I love to watch him play with his brothers or sisters. I love his little smile and to see him in the bath. I love to hear Ryan as he repeats little words and phrases. I look forward to all the joy that Ryan will bring to our lives through out the years. I invite you to look back on a few of them memories we have collected of our little Ryan. I look forward to collecting many more. Ryan will always be my baby, and I hope he always knows just how special he is to me.