Thursday, January 6, 2011

A new year!

Well I am excited to be starting a new year.  Christmas break was WONDERFUL!  I love that Eric works so hard so that he can take time off to be with the Family!  Christmas Eve until the 2 is just family time  We play games and had a wonderful time.  I very generous Santa left the kids a WII (Thanks Santa they love it).  so the kids got to play a lot.  They can hardly wait for the weekend when they can play again.  We added killer bunnies and munchkin to our collection of games along with Simon says from the 80's and Hungry hippo.  We also found a copy of old McDonald had a farm.  The little ones love these two.  Then we also played some of our favorites Ticket to ride, Scotland yard, Settlers of Catan and clue (master detective).  We have numerous games but it is save to say we had a great time.  At the end of it all I was g;ad to get back to my normal schedule.  Emily and David start practices for Willy Wonka this week.  I will be helping out with this so my life will continue to as crazy as ever. Things are changing with Eric's job  All I can say for now is Thanks Obama and blethhhhhhhhhhhh to all that voted him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ericallen55@msn.com